Bankruptcy Kit

What papers do I need to file for bankruptcy? How do I take the required credit counseling and debtor education classes? Do I need tax returns, pay stubs, and bank account statements? How about other income and asset information like my 401(k) and pension statements? Can I transfer property out of my name? Can I use my credit cards before filing bankruptcy?

Click below to download the Bankruptcy Kit.  In it, you will find an outline of what you will need to file for bankruptcy, credit counseling information, and IRS form 4506-T (to get transcript copies of your federal tax returns).

Click here to download Bankruptcy Kit